Mon, 12:12 : Thanks for the retweets this week @ BransonKris @ Mr_JPM @ Slayerfrench much appreciated! >> Want this 🆓? https://t.co/dZfvtiLmWm Mon, 12:36 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Sun, 14:05: Thanks for the recent follow… https://t.co/UKf989ou6M #JamesMarsters https://t.co/q6pIC88A37 Mon, 18:07 : RT @ TheJamesLeary : I always thought the Spike Clem sit com ala the Odd Couple would have been great 😜😜 https://t.co/eH3fj0y74c Mon, 19:00 : #JamesMarsters next scheduled con appearance is @ NLComicCon Aug 27-28 https://t.co/lPpDaDCP9k @ JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/cupP87tKmH Mon, 21:10 : ICYMI #JamesMarsters #Glasgow FCC Twitter/Tumblr+ Reports, Pics & Video https://t.co/8AdgnW50jH @ JamesMarstersOf @ Showmasters #GFCC #FCCG Mon, 21:33 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : @ stevendeknight Thanks, mate! I'm spending this birthday in Scotland. It's beautiful, and the mutton is delicious! Mon, 22:40 : RT @ MarstersMad : @ JamesMarstersOf looking very sexy at his birthday celebration with cake a photo and a suit happy birthday beautiful https… Tue, 07:36 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : @ MarkDevineOF welcome to the Twitterverse! I can't wait to get your tweets. You're hilarious! Tue, 07:36 : RT @ MarkDevineOF : @ JamesMarstersOf awesome to hear from you buddy! How u been?! Tue, 07:36 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : @ MarkDevineOF I'm in Scotland just chilling in my room recovering from a busy weekend. Tue, 07:37 : RT @ MarkDevineOF : @ JamesMarstersOf Dude! I'm in Scotland too! Weird Tue, 07:37 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : @ MarkDevineOF Ya, I know. We're in the same room. We should quit this Twitter storm and play some video games! Tue, 07:37 : RT @ MarkDevineOF : @ JamesMarstersOf Cool. Grab me a coffee in the lobby will you? I'm done tweeting Tue, 07:39 : Welcome to twitter @ MarkDevineOF ! Awesome to have you here! ☺ @ JamesMarstersOf @ VidiotsOnline #ViDiOTS https://t.co/E4nly9kaog Tue, 07:52 : ♥♥♥ @ JamesMarstersOf #Spuffy #Buffy RT @ SarahMGellar You haven't had them yet? We need to get you some stat!! https://t.co/n1YWV9qgLt Tue, 08:09 : RT @ SaskExpo : Carrie Fisher or James Marsters? Who do you want your picture with more? Photo ops now on sale via @ EpicPhotoOps : https://t.c… Tue, 08:22 : RT @ MarkDevineOF : @ bluehourmagic @ JamesMarstersOf looking at mid September. Watch for trailer coming soon!!