Sat, 12:15 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : Heading to @ Calgaryexpo next week for a CONvention and a CONcert. Stop by and say hello @ calgarystampede or hear me si… Sat, 14:51 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Fri, 14:25: DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: Want to know where James…… https://t.co/dlR1C1dFZq Sat, 14:54 : RT @ jeanbugc : A few more photos of @ JamesMarstersOf @ FANEXPODallas ...😍 #buffy #spike #torchwood #captjohn #smallville #brianiac #dresden +… Sat, 23:36 : Happy Birthday @ JDMorgan ! I hope you have an awesome day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayJeffreyDeanMorgan @ JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/rVaPudYTQs Sat, 23:42 : Also Happy Birthday @ VoiceOfVegeta ! Have an outstanding day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayChrisSabat @ JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/OlMw7nGAc0 Sat, 23:44 : Finally, Happy Birthday #MichelleRyan ! Hope you have a great day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayMichelleRyan @ JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/yRXG6lQdhz Sun, 00:15 : ICYMI @ wherecalgary | @ JamesMarstersOf Reflects on #Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s Legacy (Interview) https://t.co/dQd4oP6pJL @ SarahMGellar Sun, 09:36 : RT @ martinoxon : Ah, my season six darlings, my pets -- come to the dark side... https://t.co/NLZaxEQMnu Sun, 09:36 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : @ martinoxon As a matter of fact, my poll was originally inspired by this article, @ martinoxon https://t.co/4L1dkS1Kgp … Sun, 09:46 : RT @ martinoxon : @ JamesMarstersOf @ joss Ha! I picked up the magazine in the airport, then put it down. I was like, I think I'll enjoy my mem… Sun, 09:47 : RT @ DrewZachary : I'm, uh... kind of a fan of season six myself. What, no reason. https://t.co/vsQGtuPNK8 Sun, 09:58 : RT @ TheJamesLeary : @ JamesMarstersOf @ martinoxon @ joss Come for the hot wings and Knight Rider... stay for the darkness... Sun, 10:26 : RT @ DarkHorseComics : Buffy’s status as peacekeeper in the Safe Zone has made her a target of the inmates. @ Christosgage @ rebekahisaacs http… Sun, 11:34 : RT @ TheJamesLeary : @ DrewZachary @ jamie_marsters Best. Season. Ever. Wait... that came out... oh never mind...