Thu, 13:45 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Wed, 12:01: Thanks for the recent follow @ JesperKyd @ Cockney_Scouser …… https://t.co/uCV92nnS52 Thu, 18:56 : .@ Jazzmom12 | [Dresden Files] White Knight https://t.co/bshPkvK9Ex @ JamesMarstersOf @ longshotauthor @ HarriedWizard https://t.co/IqOOKUzIE1 Fri, 07:51 : Happy Birthday @ Realadamkaufman ! Hope you have an amazing day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayAdamKaufman @ JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/5k7vN2cV2u Fri, 07:55 : RT @ whedonesque : Things are crap right now but just remember Spike encountering Puppet Angel for the first time and things will be a little… Fri, 07:58 : This seasons cancellations/renewals has been a real emotional rollercoaster! I'm up, I'm down, I'm middling in apathy, then UPDOWN!! 😜😜😜 Fri, 08:24 : RT @ BostonComicCon : #GuestNews Back by popular demand, fan fave @ JohnBarrowman joins the star-studded #BostonComicCon17 guest list! https:/… Fri, 11:54 : #FF @ WizardWorld @ b07f8bb18a2e468 @ angelparker top Influencers this week! Have a great weekend :) ➡️ Want this 🆓❓ https://t.co/jzRJvXlCli Fri, 11:58 : #FF @ soapfanfiction @ Emanuel59510361 @ 46blondambition - my top engaged members this week :) Thanks guys! >> https://t.co/eIGBWHgJ8R