Mon, 12:13 : Thanks for the retweets this week @ susan_wokoma @ vilmarbarbou @ BransonKris much appreciated! ➡️ Want this 🆓❓ https://t.co/jzRJvXlCli Mon, 12:14 : Check out THE NIGHTMARE GALLERY - Horror Film Starring Amber Benson by Seraph Films on @ Kickstarter https://t.co/GSCmDcPMm0 @ amber_benson Mon, 14:42 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Sun, 12:03: Thanks for the recent follow @ ADDZ80s @ PenguinistaBaby …… https://t.co/vrVi3XKoL2 Mon, 23:42 : RT @ jeanbugc : Some of my favorite photos of @ JamesMarstersOf that I've taken 😍 Such a FUN event @ SupermanCele https://t.co/dL8mbEvUsn #brai … Tue, 10:24 : OT: Can I just say how thrilled I am that #Preacher is back?! That show is so freakin' awesome! ♥♥♥ @ PreacherAMC @ dominiccoop @ Sethrogen Tue, 10:28 : RT @ jeanbugc : Added 2 videos to @ SupermanCele album with @ JamesMarstersOf when he was doing his photo op at the statue...📸 https://t.co/EgO … Tue, 10:44 : .@ thknwco | 20 shows and movies to binge ahead of @ DenverComicCon 2017 https://t.co/VRpMnWoxnE @ JamesMarstersOf #BuffytheVampireSlayer I highly recommend the relaxed fit T-Shirt! It's super comfy! https://t.co/2t8RARaPUG @TonicallyGin @VidiotsOnline @redbubble — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) June 26, 2017