Sat, 12:02 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Fri, 12:21: Man I love #TheGoodPlace ! That show is forking awesome!…… https://t.co/ZwNqMuxQCM Sat, 12:14 : RT @ ClareKramer : Found her! @ theksutherland @ EdmontonExpo #buffyslays20 https://t.co/Ro65JffoE5 Sat, 16:41 : RT @ GhostoftheRobot : We have a very serious discrepancy. Sat, 22:55 : Happy Birthday @ MsLagerfelt ! I hope you have a wonderous day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayCarolineLagerfelt … https://t.co/iG9zQP2PUn Sat, 23:00 : Also Happy Birthday @ Kippardue ! Hope you have a fantastic day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayKipPardue @ JamesMarstersOf … https://t.co/ZtCkPHFPYO Sat, 23:03 : Finally, Happy Birthday @ springsteen ! Have a great day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayBruceSpringsteen @ JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/TsUuZ4aCia Sun, 10:07 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : So I'm at a photo shoot for a TV show, and saw this pic of my hero Dr. King on the wall. He was such a bad ass. I resp… Sun, 11:19 : RT @ Wersching : Happiest of birthdays to my TV hubs!!!!! 🎈🎉❤️🎉🎈@ Kippardue #thedeans #frankandlesliedean #marvelsrunaways https://t.co/d0cJ7L … Sun, 11:20 : RT @ JoshSchwartz76 : Pick it up a local comic book store and watch Nov 21st... #marvelsrunaways #marvel #hulu https://t.co/IxGnUu6jZ5 Sun, 11:59 : RT @ julietlandau : Note from Emma Caulfield on my table. https://t.co/69RZ1IJYCD