Sat, 14:06 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Fri, 12:00: RT @ Marvel : Catch up on “Runaways” history with our…… https://t.co/SEohxll7na Sat, 15:00 : .@ JasminMarsters1 | Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!! #photobooth with @ jamesmarstersof at the #wrapparty so many good peeps 😍🙏🏼… https://t.co/Q20eNX7Wr5 Sat, 15:19 : .@ GoombaStompMag | Buffyversed #33: “Go Fish” — The Fishing Equivalent of Reeling In a Boot https://t.co/MEcDBP7Wz5 … https://t.co/AicpSPZNW3 Sat, 17:49 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : Just got back from the wrap party. Such a great time! Everyone in this show is cool. Everyone. I love them. https://t.… Sun, 01:57 : ICYMI UPDATED @ WizardWorld | @ JamesMarstersOf @ AllCharisma & @ emmacaulfield Oklahoma Scheds https://t.co/3P32ZdafRq https://t.co/dgKO4pkb3i Sun, 08:04 : Happy Birthday @ sasharoiz ! I hope you're having a brilliant day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdaySashaRoiz @ JamesMarstersOf … https://t.co/M13KA1b9fZ Sun, 08:14 : RT @ Kippardue : @ JamesMarstersOf I’m the coolest though, right? Sun, 10:01 : .@ MrDerekStauffer | #Angel Rewatch – Podcast for “Not Fade Away” https://t.co/fweL4VYDaD @ JamesMarstersOf … https://t.co/ofovnIiNjw Sun, 10:09 : RT @ angelparker : That’s a wrap @ Runaways ! Grab a fresh drink #OldLace we deserve it. https://t.co/W8iwotfsoB Sun, 10:22 : Guess what premiere's in exactly a months time? Bring on November 21!! @ runaways #MarvelsRunaways @ JamesMarstersOf … https://t.co/7oCZ4AkMVR That's so exciting! I can't wait to fall in love with them too! @JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/dlI5Emo2cZ — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) October 21, 2017 Guess what premiere's in exactly a months time? Bring on November 21!! @runaways #MarvelsRunaways @JamesMarstersOf @greggsulkin #Runaways pic.twitter.com/NGqG8hnpZ9 — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) October 21, 2017