Sun, 12:00 : RT @ OriginalFunko : RT & follow @ OriginalFunko for the chance to win a Buffy Pop! prize pack! #BuffySlayDay @ BuffyTVS https://t.co/94n6bI6Rfx Sun, 12:01 : RT @ AllCharisma : What a ride, We’re 21 today! Thanks to all you die hards out there that make us a big part of your lives. STILL! Your lo… Sun, 12:05 : RT @ NerfHerder_band : Happy #BuffySlayDay ! Here’s an actual chunk of the HELLMOUTH we acquired on set, filming day of @ BuffyTVS S07E19 “Em… Sun, 12:07 : RT @ RealMichelleT : Happy 21st #anniversary to #BuffyTheVampireSlayer 🗝⚔⚰ https://t.co/5fwzUSokpt Sun, 12:08 : RT @ OriginalFunko : In celebration of #BuffySlayDay , here's a closer look at our Buffy the Vampire Slayer Pop!s! https://t.co/65ocE4g7Cx Sun, 12:08 : RT @ NicholasBrendon : How is everyone celebrating #BuffySlayDay ? Anyone remember when they first started watching and what episode it was?… Sun, 12:09 : RT @ AllCharisma : Thanks guys! https://t.co/xPeBKTDPy2 Sun, 12:10 : RT @ NicholasBrendon : Spike and Xander had the most potential for comedy, drama...<insert other actor-y words here>. https://t.co/8S7rOItZFQ Sun, 12:11 : RT @ BuffyTVS : Keep #BuffySlayDay going by bingeing all of Buffy on @ iTunes now! https://t.co/9VkU8NAT7B Sun, 12:24 : RT @ DarkHorseComics : Also in #Buffy news this week: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER OMNIBUS: Ssn 8 Vol 2 TPB is in comic shops! Collects volumes o… Sun, 12:42 : RT @ julietlandau : @ daveland2 @ jamie_marsters @ BuffyTVS @ JamesMarstersOf @ SarahMGellar @ David_Boreanaz @ alydenisof @ NicholasBrendon @ Anthony … Sun, 13:40 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : Remembering Buffy on the 21st anniversary!!! #BuffySlayDay !!! @ BuffyTVS @ swagbyfox https://t.co/089gqviOp2 Sun, 14:10 : RT @ martinoxon : I feel like it’s not possible but that little baby in the group photo from the set is a 15 year old almost man now. 😜 https… Sun, 14:41 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Sat, 14:03: A few more #JamesMarsters #WizardWorldCleveland Twitter/IG Reports & Pi… https://t.co/oqrBvhIH9U Sun, 18:26 : Thanks for the recent follow @ HeatherAva4267 @ angelbear762 @ ContentRetired Welcome to the madhouse! 😜 Have a great… https://t.co/80Bi7AjDdH Sun, 18:29 : RT @ NicholasBrendon : I think the Season 10 @ DarkHorseComics (a few co-written by me with @ Christosgage !) answer that question...😀 https://t… Sun, 18:30 : I cannot like this hard enough, so I just need you to know I liked it *soo* hard! @ Christosgage @ NicholasBrendon … https://t.co/Pc4WdkLjMD Sun, 18:32 : RT @ NicholasBrendon : Have you read the official @ BuffyTVS comics from @ DarkHorseComics ? I agree with the direction they went. 🙂 https://t.c… Sun, 18:32 : RT @ NicholasBrendon : I’d have to say #TeamSpike ! https://t.co/bk6dh7zMy1 Sun, 22:27 : Happy Birthday @ JohnBarrowman ! I hope you have a fabulous day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayJohnBarrowman @ JamesMarstersOf … https://t.co/kFQqyFgoQZ Sun, 22:29 : Also Happy Birthday @ LisaLoeb ! I hope you have an amazing day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayLisaLoeb @ JamesMarstersOf … https://t.co/MESZHVgWZ8 Sun, 22:31 : And Happy Birthday @ VictorGischler ! Hope you have a brilliant day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayVictorGischler … https://t.co/ju9pAd5R14 Sun, 22:34 : Finally Happy Birthday #MarkMetcalf ! I hope you have a 'master'-full day. 😜😜 ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayMarkMetcalf … https://t.co/sNmYaj1n3K Mon, 01:42 : Check out my top influencers :) @ VictorGischler @ UrbanLoveUlcer @ therealnorml75 -🚀via https://t.co/VzX2DgeZjm Mon, 09:56 : Check out my top recently engaged followers :) @ megafestcon @ JulieGal1234 @ hani_rae - 🙏insight by https://t.co/7logGGAc6t Mon, 11:02 : RT @ jamie_marsters : Much ♥♥♥ to the entire cast & crew this #BuffySlayDay ! @ BuffyTVS @ JamesMarstersOf @ SarahMGellar @ David_Boreanaz @ alyden … Mon, 11:15 : RT @ VictorGischler : My epic fantasy trilogy is complete! It all begins with Book #1 INK MAGE: https://t.co/89d8O5uIWN Mon, 11:21 : .@ syfy | Chosen One Of The Day: Randy Giles of #Buffy The Vampire Slayer https://t.co/aO3n4gEMxV @ JamesMarstersOf … https://t.co/7iZjI3sVzj Mon, 11:59 : .@ Ch_Superhero | #Buffy The Vampire Slayer S:06 Ep:18 https://t.co/xOk4fphVbE @ JamesMarstersOf @ EmmaCaulfield … https://t.co/drFcj4uVHL I'm technically in the 'I love both!' camp, but I voted #TeamSpike out of loyalty. ♥♥♥ @JamesMarstersOf @David_Boreanaz — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) March 11, 2018