Tue, 13:23 : This time tomorrow I'll be watching @ Avengers : #InfinityWar ! I am so excited!!! #AvengersInfinityWar #Avengers https://t.co/XxUT24BV5s Tue, 14:37 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Mon, 14:13: * Sun, 13:43: RT @ hushcast : This is it! The big #buffyworldcup season 4… https://t.co/jsd90TsxDW Tue, 23:31 : Happy Birthday @ ERICBALFOUR ! I hope you have an awesome day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayEricBalfour @ JamesMarstersOf … https://t.co/QMOiCx7d6v Tue, 23:34 : And Happy Birthday @ ThadLuckinbill ! I hope you have an extraordinary day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayThadLuckinbill … https://t.co/lqtwRkLSEG Tue, 23:49 : ICYMI @ ThePascalShow | #Buffy , @ joss & Working on @ hulu 's The @ runaways with @ JamesMarstersOf (video int)… https://t.co/iP6cOwubbu Wed, 09:41 : RT @ jamie_marsters : #MyHandleExplained I've explained before, but ICYMI: My (middle) name is Jamie, & the rest is, literally, @ Joss Whedon'… Wed, 09:41 : RT @ jamie_marsters : ...& since that day I've gone by jamie_marsters. When @ Joss tells you you're married to #JamesMarsters , you damn well u… Wed, 10:00 : RT @ TheDaiLlew : Listening to ‘The Death of Captain Jack’. I shouldn’t be laughing this much at my own jokes. It must be @ JamesMarstersOf ’s… Wed, 11:19 : RT @ BuffyTVS : Hey Scoobies! We're celebrating the release of Buffy Slayer Stats with a giveaway of Buffy Slayer Stats! Enter to win a copy… Wed, 11:29 : .@ hypable | Episode #261: #Angel 5×09 and 5×10 – My Cookie Is Warm for You @ JamesMarstersOf @ David_Boreanaz … https://t.co/sxbXjTVVF1 Wed, 11:41 : .@ Peckapalooza | Rewatching #Buffy – Episode 69 @ JamesMarstersOf @ MarcBlucas @ SarahMGellar @ alydenisof … https://t.co/HUePNkRqBB Wed, 11:46 : Thanks for the retweets this week @ YounesFaridah @ CarpemterSue @ EricBalfourFans much appreciated! #ThankYou -📈🚀via https://t.co/3pif48jW6k