Tue, 13:41 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Mon, 13:08: * Sun, 12:07: RT @ jamie_marsters : Give if you can, RT @ JamesMarstersOf '… https://t.co/QOmAzJSb4Y Tue, 21:32 : Happy Birthday @ WhoopiGoldberg & @ GerardButler ! I hope you both have an amazing day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthday … https://t.co/sCVxwxQUWZ Wed, 02:08 : Thanks for the retweets this week @ Diamond_Debs @ Slayerfrench @ ZeldaFan124 much appreciated! 🙌 Wed, 06:04 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : @ BindiLuna One of his last cameos was for @ marvelsrunaways I didn’t see him but the kids did! Wed, 06:04 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : I’m going on my first vacation in 25 years! @ JasminMarsters1 and I are headed up to WA to look at trees! We’re gonna b… Wed, 06:05 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : Stan Lee's Powerful 1968 Essay About The Evils Of Racism Is Still Necessary Today https://t.co/Vl46J5l7bz Wed, 06:24 : RT @ JasminMarsters1 : @ JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/6XygAaKn3k Wed, 06:28 : RT @ audible_com : Pre-order 'Queen of Air and Darkness,' narrated by James Marsters: https://t.co/J0iCEbUsCG #CassieClareChat https://t.co/L … Wed, 10:03 : RT @ marvelsrunaways : 12. Pride's first sacrifice. 😰 https://t.co/6Vmgokh3tV 25 years?! Then you've well & truly earned it! I hope you both have an awesome time! ☺ — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) November 13, 2018