Tue, 12:01 : Pic of the Day: In honour of @ JamesMarstersOf 's birthday (in my timezone!): James with a candle... from… https://t.co/8787XHYPqc Tue, 14:22 : James Marsters News+ My tweets: * Mon, 12:02: Pic of the Day: @ JamesMarstersOf kissing the bride! AKA James &… https://t.co/BIcWSgfjJ8 Tue, 22:53 : Happy Birthday @ DrewWaters13 , @ thejohnnoble , @ 4SylvesterMcCoy & Amy Adams! I hope you all have an amazing day! ♥🎂🎁🎉… https://t.co/7sj0FTpgCI Tue, 22:56 : Oh, & Happy Birthday @ JamesMarstersOf ! I hope 57 treats you well & you have an awesome year ahead! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥… https://t.co/M6SF50pv96 Wed, 02:41 : I've added a couple more US @ abreadfactory screenings for September to my James Marsters News + Facebook events pag… https://t.co/nv4f6zuhuj Wed, 05:59 : RT @ JamesMarstersOf : “Happy Birthday to meeeeeee!” GOTR LA 8/10/19 https://t.co/laFVsGswmq Wed, 06:04 : RT @ GhostoftheRobot : A big happy B-Day to this fella right here. Always guiding the band spiritually and musically, with you at the helm we… Wed, 06:05 : RT @ JasminMarsters1 : It’s @ JamesMarstersOf birthday! Aaaand, he is working on set & I have an audition. What a gift that we get to celebrat… Wed, 07:13 : Thanks for the retweets this week @ Lisa197735 @ jamieotfollow @ katieroseox @ BHXG90 @ nobblebonce @ MissKittyBSDC much appreciated! 🙌 Wed, 07:48 : RT @ FandemicTour : Don't forget to join us tonight online w/ special guest Sean Patrick Flanery! 💥💪🏆📸🔜 8pm Central! Time to get your PARTY… Wed, 07:48 : RT @ FandemicTour : Join us in wishing #FandemicTour guest @ JamesMarstersOf a very #HappyBirthday ! We will certainly celebrate in October!… Wed, 09:53 : RT @ _su11ivan_ : Happy birthday dad, you are one of the only people I know where I can crack a joke amidst the loudest of cacophonies and st… Pic of the Day: In honour of @JamesMarstersOf 's birthday (in my timezone!): James with a candle... from @VidiotsOnline & with @MarkDevineOF ... um, Happy Birthday...? #JamesMarsters #ViDiOTS #MarkDevine pic.twitter.com/eUF6P3IH4w — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) August 20, 2019 Oh, & Happy Birthday @JamesMarstersOf ! I hope 57 treats you well & you have an awesome year ahead! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayJamesMarsters #JamesMarsters #HappyBirthday https://t.co/gQ6Y9MSyC6 — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) August 20, 2019 I've added a couple more US @abreadfactory screenings for September to my James Marsters News + Facebook events page. Check them out, if you're so inclined. @JamesMarstersOf #JamesMarsters #ABreadFactory https://t.co/qVbvC7ysmE — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) August 20, 2019 “Happy Birthday to meeeeeee!” GOTR LA 8/10/19 pic.twitter.com/laFVsGswmq — James Marsters (@JamesMarstersOf) August 20, 2019 A big happy B-Day to this fella right here. Always guiding the band spiritually and musically, with you at the helm we are guaranteed to spark joy 💥 🕯 🎈 Photo Cred: @lovaphotography (ig) pic.twitter.com/2saR0vUtuh — Ghost of the Robot (@GhostoftheRobot) August 20, 2019 It’s @JamesMarstersOf birthday! Aaaand, he is working on set & I have an audition. What a gift that we get to celebrate this special day by doing what we love. :) I adore you, my love 😍 pic.twitter.com/DdMZx9cSP8 — Jasmin Marsters (@JasminMarsters1) August 20, 2019 Happy birthday dad, you are one of the only people I know where I can crack a joke amidst the loudest of cacophonies and still get through ♥️ 🍪 🎈 Photo Cred: @lovaphotography (ig) pic.twitter.com/rS9NFST0NB — Sullivan Marsters (@_su11ivan_) August 20, 2019