Sat, 12:01 : Pics of the Day: @ JamesMarstersOf @ CW_Smallville Season 5 promo pics for The WB's 2005 image campaign… https://t.co/c2SECCpXsH Sat, 12:36 : James Marsters News+ My tweets: * Fri, 12:02: Pics of the Day: @ JamesMarstersOf as photographed by James Minchin 20… https://t.co/Ot5Z3I5vri Sat, 22:33 : Happy Birthday @ petercambor & @ hanamaelee ! I hope you both have an amazing day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthday … https://t.co/eVM1xSYLVh Sun, 08:20 : FYI I've added a new @ abreadfactory screening to the James Marsters FB events page. It'll be screening at @ TheAGH i… https://t.co/WvnGY5V5BO Pics of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf @CW_Smallville Season 5 promo pics for The WB's 2005 image campaign #JamesMarsters #Smallville #Brainiac #RealMenWearPink pic.twitter.com/UEA7s8BJCF — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) September 28, 2019 FYI I've added a new @abreadfactory screening to the James Marsters FB events page. It'll be screening at @TheAGH in Hamilton, ON on the 21 & 24 October. @JamesMarstersOf #JamesMarsters #ABreadFactory https://t.co/qVbvC7ysmE https://t.co/esB6W0Ai6M — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) September 28, 2019