Tue, 12:02 : Pic of the Day: @ JamesMarstersOf & @ EverCarradine behind the scenes of @ marvelsrunaways Season 2 #JamesMarsters … https://t.co/lzoqdN5OQg Tue, 12:39 : James Marsters News+ My tweets: * Mon, 12:01: Pic of the Day: @ JamesMarstersOf as Ted Bundy in Capture of the Green… https://t.co/eog4HjcOif Wed, 06:33 : Thanks for the retweets this week @ ringleader1010 @ GilchristGloria @ JustForMySquad @ buffy66613 @ pleasurevoid … https://t.co/9pSxdHE3xK Wed, 07:14 : RT @ TheJamesLeary : I’ve held off on commentating about the #Buffy sequel... this past weekend @ JamesMarstersOf explained more about what wa… Wed, 07:14 : RT @ TheJamesLeary : And you know, I know I’m retired and all, but make up don’t age... just saying... 😜 #Clem Wed, 07:20 : .@ ConfusingMiddle | Rewatching #Buffy – Episode 109/110 "Smashed"/"Wrecked" @ JamesMarstersOf @ SarahMGellar … https://t.co/egjEVCxIqg Pic of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf & @EverCarradine behind the scenes of @marvelsrunaways Season 2 #JamesMarsters #EverCarradine #MarvelsRunaways #VictorStein #JanetStein pic.twitter.com/FIkagp1vgw — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) October 22, 2019