Pic of the Day: Smiley @JamesMarstersOf & @MarkDevineOF in @VidiotsOnline #1.5 "The Virginia Monologues" #JamesMarsters #MarkDevine #ViDiOTS #TheyreJustSoHappyToBeHere #TheMetaThatIsMarkTryingToCatchTheViDiOT SLogo pic.twitter.com/ese72g9hum — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) April 18, 2022 Happy Birthday @VirginiaGardner . @dhewlett & @JasminMarsters1 ! I hope you all have a wonderful day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthday @JamesMarstersOf @marvelsrunaways #MarvelsRunaways @fedcon @Pancheers @cliffmsimon pic.twitter.com/PE0F0Ux3Oi — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) April 18, 2022 Tue, 01:58 : James Marsters News+ My tweets: * Mon, 05:56: ICYMI James Marsters News➕letter: Fandom Fest NY, FAN EXPO Philly RPV, Con Updates, Fanart Fun & more! by @ jamie_marsters https://t.co/BgAljBPa9Z via @ revue @ JamesMarstersOf #JamesMarsters … https://t.co/45dW21xsnY @ JamesMarstersOf Tue, 06:25 : RT @ lupotterdraws : “With all the rubbish people keep sticking in my head, it’s a wonder that there’s room for my brain.” More Spoike doodl… Tue, 07:20 : Upside to the crazies not believing (understanding?) when you explain you're not James? At least James isn't being subjected to this... 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ Downside? I still am. 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ Upside to the crazies not believing (understanding?) when you explain you're not James? At least James isn't being subjected to this... 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ Downside? I still am. 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) April 18, 2022