James Marsters Unable to Attend Fandom Fest NY 12-14 August | @FandomFestNY
ETA 23/6/22: James is back on the guest list!
ETA 3/6/22: Updated with official announcement from Fandom Fest NY.
Unfortunately it looks like James is no longer able to attend Fandom Fest NY in August. While FFNY haven't posted anything regarding this, James is no longer on their guest list, nor is he listed on their schedule page any longer. (Another guest was similarly removed from the guest list without any announcement earlier, as well). I've attempted to get confirmation from the event organisers, but haven't heard back. If I do, or if there's any official announcement, I'll update this post.

SOURCE
ETA 3/6/22: Updated with official announcement from Fandom Fest NY.
Unfortunately it looks like James is no longer able to attend Fandom Fest NY in August. While FFNY haven't posted anything regarding this, James is no longer on their guest list, nor is he listed on their schedule page any longer. (Another guest was similarly removed from the guest list without any announcement earlier, as well). I've attempted to get confirmation from the event organisers, but haven't heard back. If I do, or if there's any official announcement, I'll update this post.

SOURCE