My tweets
- Wed, 12:01: Pic of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf eagerly awaiting his chance to chat... with @AmyRutledgeTV on @DaytimeChicago 2021 #JamesMarsters #ChattyJames™ #OrRather #PreChattyJames #EitherThatOrHesBeenAbductedByAliensWith
GreatDecoratingSkills #ButTheyCouldntResistTheGreenLights #Fair https://t.co/PTfgsiPr2Y - Wed, 15:02: James Marsters News+ My tweets: * Tue, 12:01: Pic of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf giving the classic over the shoulder smoulder... #JamesMarsters #OverTheShoulderSmoulder #ItsAThing #ItsTHISThing #EmployedToAnImpressiveDegree… https://t.co/MzInBBaTlA @JamesMarstersOf
- Wed, 18:21: RT @LibraryLadiesMN: In general I'm not a heist story person. But if Spike from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is leading a heist, I AM ALL IN!…
- Wed, 23:10: Happy Birthday Alex O'Loughlin! I hope you have a great day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayAlexOLoughlin @JamesMarstersOf @HawaiiFive0CBS #H50 #HawaiiFive0 https://t.co/2yYPNrE277
- Thu, 11:15: RT @crabuncle: tumblr request for spike and buffy in halloween costumes https://t.co/pmW0vgCZj7
- Thu, 11:18: .@BookBriefs | {Review+Giveaway} Bloody Fool for Love: A Spike Novel by William Ritter @JamesMarstersOf #JamesMarsters #Spike @BuffyTVS #BuffytheVampireSlayer #Buffy #BtVS @Willothewords https://t.co/CCyxncdxAK
- Thu, 11:45: FYI @OttawaCC pre sale online pricing ends Sunday September 4 at midnight. @JamesMarstersOf #JamesMarsters #OttawaComiccon https://t.co/nlzF8HBJTo
Pic of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf eagerly awaiting his chance to chat... with @AmyRutledgeTV on @DaytimeChicago 2021#JamesMarsters #ChattyJames™ #OrRather #PreChattyJames #EitherThatOrHesBeenAbductedByAliensWith
— James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) August 24, 2022GreatDecoratingSkills #ButTheyCouldntResistTheGreenLights #Fair pic.twitter.com/PTfgsiPr2Y