Pic of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf lazing about on a couch... for @SFXmagazine 2003 #JamesMarsters #SFXMagazine #ThisPicNeedsAInsertSelfHereCaption #PleaseFeelFreeToPhotoshopYourselfIn #ThisPicIsJustPerfectForThat #Also #GettingPaidToLazeAboutOnACouch #ChefsKiss pic.twitter.com/OVYGt3itv1 — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) November 29, 2022 James Marsters News+ My tweets: * Mon, 12:01: Pic of the Day: Male bonding... with @JamesMarstersOf & @jdfffn ... in @VidiotsOnline #1.3 "Holland Daze" #JamesMarsters #JasonDavidFrank #ViDiOTS #MaleBonding #NuffSaid #RIPJasonDavidFrank … https://t.co/SOqxD3KME5 @JamesMarstersOf — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) November 28, 2022 I live closer to Antarctica than I do Darwin… 😳🤯😱 https://t.co/M4MNgr6oyT — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) November 28, 2022 WIN POPCON PASSES!! Watch the KJ TODAY Show on our Facebook page or https://t.co/dUBnVd9M6t tomorrow night live at 7pm! https://t.co/VtqKkhtIpp — PopCon (@IndyPopCon) November 29, 2022 Happy Birthday @naoko_mori & @hintonbattle ! I hope you both have a lovely day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthday @JamesMarstersOf #Torchwood @BuffyTVS #Buffy #BuffytheVampireSlayer #BtVS @WizardWorld pic.twitter.com/YcqTsZDDs2 — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) November 29, 2022 Manually posted