Pic of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf giving *this* adorable pose... in this @BuffyTVS Season 2 promo pic #JamesMarsters #Spike #Buffy #BuffytheVampireSlayer #AintHeJustTheCutest #RhetoricalQuestion #WeAllKnowHeIs #SoDoesHe pic.twitter.com/iYBUw0P5ol — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) March 7, 2023 James Marsters News+ My tweets: Pic of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf & @GhostoftheRobot being super happy about their Cameo Christmas Concert 2021 #JamesMarsters #GhostoftheRobot @_su11ivan_ @kevinmakesmoney @BookCameo … https://t.co/K9fGEVgcY9 @JamesMarstersOf — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) March 7, 2023 this is a weird love letter to a single camera move in like, the second to last episode of buffy pic.twitter.com/QIlJLtOfla — cj (@ceeejus) June 20, 2020 . @JamesMarstersOf : "Hey all! Because I’ll be rehearsing with Ghost of the Robot this weekend for our show at The Mint in LA on the 14th I won’t be doing live calls this Sunday. I’ll be in Hartford the next weekend, so I’m hoping to be able to do live calls again March 26th." pic.twitter.com/ZjVS88sWs3 — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) March 7, 2023 . @GhostoftheRobot | One week from today! Still a few tickets left, link to tickets and our new single in our bio. 💃🕺 https://t.co/6TSGk5dEAn Tickets: https://t.co/VpwleHcgaq @JamesMarstersOf #JamesMarsters #GhostoftheRobot @_su11ivan_ @kevinmakesmoney pic.twitter.com/5SNFW6jrlr — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) March 7, 2023 RT @JamesMarstersOf : Just had a wonderful weekend in Seattle, the Emerald City. I lived there for six years, and the people are still awesome. They know their CosPlay too! Sorry for the delay in posting this. My phone spazzed out on the road! … https://t.co/SwBx9vS62Y — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) March 8, 2023 Manually posted