Pic of the Day: Proof that @JamesMarstersOf is the most perfect vampire casting in the history of ever! 40-year-old man playing 140-ish vampire sired at 26... and it's the most realistic part of the whole show! aka #Spike in @BuffyTVS #7.18 "Dirty Girls" #JamesMarsters #Buffy pic.twitter.com/fOtVRZG0S9 — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) August 7, 2023 Spike: "I could have danced all night with that one." ⁰Buffy: "You think we're dancing?" ⁰Spike: "That's all we've ever done." — Wh*donesque (@whedonesque) August 7, 2023 James Marsters News+ My Tweets: Pics of the Day: I love that someone looked at this bunch, & said, with a straight face, "Villains!" @JamesMarstersOf #JamesMarsters @jamesyaegashi @angelparker @theryansands @BrittIshibashi … @JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/WU3ft5LXIk — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) August 7, 2023 Happy Birthday @HaroldPerrineau , @RealJohnGlover , @simonkass & Stephanie Savage! I hope you all have a brilliant day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthday @JamesMarstersOf @WeddingBandTBS @CW_Smallville #HaroldPerrineau #JohnGlover #SimonKassianides #StephanieSavage @marvelsrunaways pic.twitter.com/xbBDxRfYDr — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) August 7, 2023 pic.twitter.com/6fHoi6yWkN — James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) August 7, 2023