- Tue, 12:35: DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Mon, 12:11: DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Sun, 14:49: DKSC…… https://t.co/IGFNpZMhvG
- Tue, 13:27: RT @jeanbugc: Panel photos @VidiotsOnline with @MarkDevineOF and @JamesMarstersOf at @WizardWorld Oklahoma City Saturday Oct. 28 😜https://t…
- Tue, 13:28: RT @GhostoftheRobot: Alexa, play Ghost of the Robot!
- Tue, 18:59: ICYMI More @JamesMarstersOf #WizardWorldOKC Twitter/FB/IG+ Reports & Pics https://t.co/GPpTOJXRgL @WizardWorld https://t.co/ruF1PucBoH
- Tue, 20:05: RT @EzyDVD: Watch the trailer then login & register your interest in its future release @ EzyDVD! https://t.co/Q8E7FxAnlE https://t.co/19p…
- Tue, 22:12: Happy Birthday @Justingchatwin! I hope you have an exciting day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayJustinChatwin @JamesMarstersOf… https://t.co/k4WbdMyejd
- Tue, 22:13: Also Happy Birthday @iam_matthewwolf! Have a magnificent day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthdayMatthewWolf @JamesMarstersOf https://t.co/CU7jDq2I1A
- Wed, 06:39: RT @jeanbugc: @jamie_marsters @iam_matthewwolf @JamesMarstersOf @LATheatreWorks Matthew & James at @LATheatreWorks production. They've done…
- Wed, 06:47: Happy Halloween! Hope all my ghouls have a nice & quiet night off! 🧛♂️🎃🦇👻🧛♀️ #HappyHalloween #HappyHalloween2017… https://t.co/daUBSge1IP
- Wed, 07:12: .@Hypable | Episode #236: #Angel 4×01, #Buffy 7×03 – Daddy’s Home https://t.co/XFLFNuYzY0 @JamesMarstersOf @alydenisof @SarahMGellar
So Good At Being Bad: James Marsters On The Human Side Of Supervillainy
James Marsters is not a bad man. In fact, during The Music's chat with him in the lead-up to his appearance at Brisbane and Adelaide's Supanova Comic-Con & Gaming expos, the respected actor, musician, video-game enthusiast, husband and father proves to be a charming, genial conversationalist, possessed of a genuine love of his craft and an infectious enthusiasm for discussing its varied nuances and forms.
So, no, he's not a bad man by any stretch; he just happens to be exceptional at playing one. It's not something that he planned, necessarily — he actually got his start in the theatre before making the transition to TV when he moved to Los Angeles, elements of which he revels in being able to use when doing voiceover work for video games, animated shows and audio books, areas in which he has quite extensive history besides — but has nonetheless accepted and embraced the idea that the screen is where his foreseeable future lies.( Collapse )