- Mon, 13:56: More #JamesMarsters @WizardWorld Portland Reports, Pics & Videos https://t.co/sLpC04xTJw @JamesMarstersOf… https://t.co/tRe4xTQZ66
- Mon, 14:12: DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets: * Sun, 12:03: #JamesMarsters @WizardWorld Portland Twitter/IG+ Reports, Pics & Videos… https://t.co/2QdnNKbdQJ
- Mon, 19:29: And I'm almost late for the #Buffy live tweet! Join me very soon-ish for a double episode live-tweet, starting with… https://t.co/8Ua8jN5DWW
- Mon, 19:32: Alrighty, this is the thread for my #Buffy live-tweet of "I, Robot... You Jane." Feel free to join me!… https://t.co/kv5uZUhrZa
- Mon, 20:33: Okie dokies, here's a new thread for my live-tweeting of "The Puppet Show." Mute this thread as you like.… https://t.co/K3wGU2AGPs
- Mon, 21:33: And so ends another live-tweeting extravaganza. See you same time next week for "Nightmares." Yay!… https://t.co/0UG6oWibzG
- Mon, 23:05: ICYMI @WizardWorld | #JamesMarsters Gives @TINBand & @RockanRollGypsy an Update on his #MarvelsRunaways Filming Sch… https://t.co/oKTp8pYgl3
- Tue, 00:29: Check out my top recently engaged followers :) @HansStephanie @lissalet @PauloGellar - GROW your twitter audience https://t.co/i5nmRAo6Hq
- Tue, 00:58: Check out my top recently engaged followers :) @TracyMDavis @hani_rae @Myrskykatti - 🚀BOOST your twitter followers! https://t.co/Ps7WAhUBnV
- Tue, 02:17: ICYMI More #JamesMarsters @WizardWorld Portland Reports, Pics & Videos https://t.co/sLpC04Pv86 @JamesMarstersOf… https://t.co/FmFLToKBAv
INTERVIEW: Pepper Talks To James Marsters at Wizard World
We chat about Buffy, Star Wars, Marvel, music, and more!
I was recently lucky enough to have a quick conversation with James Marsters at Wizard World Comic Con! James famously portrayed Spike on Buffy The Vampire Slayer back in the day. Now he's on Marvel's Runaways and apparently he's been making music this whole time! Check out his band Ghost of the Robot when you get a chance.
I apologize in advance for how loud I am in this interview, the volume of my voice seems to go up to 11 when I'm excited.