- Sun, 12:01: Pics of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf & @MarkDevineOF bein' too cool for school in @VidiotsOnline #1.10 #JamesMarsters #MarkDevine #JamesWearingHisCelebSunglassesOfInvisib
ility #WhichSeemToBeWorking #OrMaybePeopleAreTooHighToCare #TeeHeeHee https://t.co/WHYll0y28l
- Sun, 12:34: James Marsters News+ My tweets: * Sat, 12:01: Pics of the Day: @SarahMGellar saying something either hilarious (@joss & @NicholasBrendon's faces) or shocking (@JamesMarstersOf's face) at the 2008 @paleycenter @BuffyTVS reunion… https://t.co/22g64YpHs1 @JamesMarstersOf
- Sun, 15:52: Apparently today is a day for the crazies... Emails, Facetimes, text messages, FB messages... What the hell is going on today? And, I mean, it might all be the same person... I don't know if that makes it better or worse... https://t.co/mBWjH03y6D
- Sun, 17:01: Hot tip kids: James Marsters will not privately message you, no matter how nicely you ask. If someone is messaging you saying they're James, they are not. Report the account. The below are @JamesMarstersOf's only official accounts. Accept no substitutes. Report all impersonators https://t.co/Mt3uDrCaU7
- Sun, 17:42: And reporting the fakes does work! Just got 2 Facebook fakes removed with a third under review. https://t.co/QvA5mrCXsi https://t.co/XRHo37yxJz
- Sun, 23:04: Happy Birthday @tynedalyonline, @JordanPeele & @damienmolony! I hope you all have a spectacular day! ♥🎂🎁🎉♥ #HappyBirthday @JamesMarstersOf @abreadfactory #Abruptio @SweetHomeFilms #TheDevilYouKnow https://t.co/RRAqICX0jP
- Mon, 06:07: RT @_su11ivan_: Can you guess what the next color will be? Or what this photo is saying? (Patreon members are not allowed to answer the fir…
- Mon, 06:17: RT @jamie_marsters: Hot tip kids: James Marsters will not privately message you, no matter how nicely you ask. If someone is messaging you…
Pics of the Day: @JamesMarstersOf & @MarkDevineOF bein' too cool for school in @VidiotsOnline #1.10 #JamesMarsters #MarkDevine #JamesWearingHisCelebSunglassesOfInvisib— James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) February 21, 2021
ility #WhichSeemToBeWorking #OrMaybePeopleAreTooHighToCare #TeeHeeHee pic.twitter.com/WHYll0y28l
This is a good rule of thumb for *all* celebs btw.— James Marsters News➕ (@jamie_marsters) February 21, 2021
If anyone messages you saying 'this is my private account for DMing fans' or the like, they are a fake. Without exception.
Some celebs will DM fans. They will *only ever* do so from their official accounts. Without exception.