Wed, 12:04 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets http://t.co/zSAe3Xlak8 #JamesMarsters Wed, 17:03 : http://t.co/zjq0FSpgZG | AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Series Premiere Review: We'll Go Be Heroes (James Marsters mnt) http://t.co/n7oDmS2oP3 Wed, 22:49 : JM-TOP | James Marsters Interviewed in NBC Vampire Special Airing October 25, 2013 http://t.co/MuHdPynIWR @ JM_Live #Spike #Buffy #NBC Thu, 00:07 : DKSC LiveJournal | James Marsters Interviewed in NBC Vampire Special Airing October 25, 2013 | JM-TOP http://t.co/MuHdPynIWR #JamesMarsters Thu, 07:38 : katmichels | THE BELLS OF WEST 87th (James Marsters mnts) http://t.co/CNgLiUrpGk @ JM_Live @ BellsOfWest87th @ TheDavidFury #ElinHampton Thu, 08:13 : RT @ dresdencodak Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. would become the greatest show of all time if James Marsters guest starred as Batroc the Leaper. Thu, 08:16 : thechicagolibrary | My favorite episode – premier post – #BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER – “The Body” (James Marsters mnt) http://t.co/licZcGCmny Thu, 09:41 : RT @ GhostoftheRobot http://t.co/1kbmOxUWAL Thu, 09:48 : guardianlv | MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. to Break Whedon TV Curse (James Marsters mnt) http://t.co/xspBYvaIXC @ JM_Live @ JossWhedon