Mon, 12:29 : thebuffyrewatch | Cordia’s Review – [ #BUFFY ] S7, E16 – Storyteller (James Marsters #Spike mnt) http://t.co/ZfDD6JTjR3 @ JM_Live @ JossWhedon Mon, 12:30 : thebuffyrewatch | Robin’s Review – [ #BUFFY ] S7, E16 – Storyteller (James Marsters #Spike mnts) http://t.co/OrR394DCdz @ JM_Live @ JossWhedon Mon, 12:32 : thebuffyrewatch | Podcast #144: [ #BUFFY ] Storyteller (James Marsters #Spike mnt) http://t.co/UMiBxWT5xf @ JM_Live @ JossWhedon @ TomLenk #BtVS Mon, 14:25 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets http://t.co/bQCVoGjzgJ #JamesMarsters Mon, 21:25 : RT @ ScottAllie : The Spike GN is all drawn, just putting the lettering together & waiting on the last of the inks. When James first told me … Mon, 21:25 : RT @ ScottAllie : ...at SDCC a couple years ago, I wanted to do it right away. Comics stories can be awful convoluted, but the story he laid … Mon, 21:25 : RT @ ScottAllie : ... Was the kind of story you tell a friend over beers, & I was getting it from the man himself. It's a tight & personal ta… Mon, 21:26 : RT @ ScottAllie : ... But gets right under the man's skin. When I first got the Buffy Season 8 #1 script, written by Joss with 1st person nar… Mon, 21:26 : RT @ ScottAllie : ... I realized I was reading Buffy's thoughts, written by the man who brought her to life, for the 1st time. There's a simi… Mon, 21:26 : RT @ ScottAllie : ...reading what James has done with Spike in this book. Mon, 22:09 : chironspupil | Touched ( #BUFFY , Season 7, Episode 20) (James Marsters #Spike mnts) http://t.co/l4hQP28jDm @ JM_Live @ JossWhedon @ RealSMG Tue, 08:12 : shadowlocked | Terrible seasons in TV shows ( #ANGEL Season 4; James Marsters & #Spike mnt) http://t.co/0J6Qz5Uzz7 @ JM_Live @ JossWhedon #AtS