?
?
June 25 2015, 12:00
My tweets Wed, 14:30 : DKSC LiveJournal | My tweets http://t.co/BNc4IhwqqO #JamesMarsters Wed, 16:57 : .@Carrington_Shaw | The X-Files, #Moonshot , and Megalophobia http://t.co/SCnwQPsxjQ #JamesMarsters @JM_Live @andylincolnnet Wed, 23:15 : unclenintendos | #Buffy Rewatch, S.2 Ep.13: Surprise http://t.co/ur6d6EjE5F #JamesMarsters @JM_Live @JulietLandau @SarahMGellar @alydenisof Thu, 01:00 : ICYMI @EdmontonExpo | #JamesMarsters & @amber_benson to Attend #Edmonton Expo 2015 http://t.co/mQmnMpBpYs @JM_Live #EdmontonExpo #Buffy Thu, 09:23 : RT @bingsproduction #JamesMarsters great working together. http://t.co/W0YO9CYAmU #houseonhauntedhill http://t.co/YbsbBJNW5u Thu, 09:46 : RT @FanboyExpo : TAMPA FANBOYS! You have about a week left to book your room at the special Con rate! Don't miss out! This hotel... http://t… Thu, 10:06 : .@buzzfeed | The Ultimate #Buffy The Vampire Slayer Poll http://t.co/KP31sGbAt7 #JamesMarsters @JM_Live @SarahMGellar #JossWhedon #BtVS Thu, 10:14 : I voted #Spike ! "4. Who is the best recurring male character?" http://t.co/KP31sGbAt7 via @BuzzFeedOz #JamesMarsters @JM_Live #Buffy Thu, 10:16 : I voted #Spike and #Drusilla ! "9. Who is the greatest Big Bad?" http://t.co/KP31sGbAt7 via @BuzzFeedOz #JamesMarsters @JM_Live @JulietLandau Thu, 10:18 : I voted “Out for a walk. Bitch” - #Spike .! "14. Which quote is the most memorable?" http://t.co/KP31sGbAt7 via @BuzzFeedOz #JamesMarsters