Friday, October 30
Saturday, October 31
Sunday, November 1
Main Stage Protocol
Programming has never been better! This year because of time constraints (there’s never enough time is there?) our celebrity guests will be teaming up to run some really awesome panels together! Don’t worry, ALL your questions will be answered even if you want to talk to John de Lancie about Breaking Bad or Denise Crosby about The Walking Dead, but now you can see them at the same time and donate the same amount to C4’s fantastic local charities. This year, money raised through Programming will be donated to Kidsport Manitoba, so all kids can play.
As always, here’s how the Main Stage works:
1) Get your ticket from the PROGRAMMING BOOTH on the second floor
2) DELUXE, VIP, & GOLD are admitted first (and they take the front rows and they don’t need tickets because they’re awesome)
3) STANDARD Members who have bought tickets are admitted second
4) GENERAL Admission Attendees who have bought tickets are admitted third
5) OPEN CALL / STANDBY if we have any seats left, for anyone who’d like to attend the panel (no ticket needed)
When the panel is over, we do ask that you vacate the room, even if you have a ticket for the next panel. This just helps us do any clean up we need to do and on stage transitions. We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience.
*panel proceeds help local charities in Manitoba
Find the Photo Ops Schedule here